Tuesday 23 March 2010

Question 3

What kind of media institution might distribute your website and why?
I think my website would be distributed by other drug help websites and even TV websites that have focused on drugs and their addiction; to show the audience that they care about the situation and they want to do the best they can to help people who are trying to pull themselves out of their addiction. Popular search engine websites would also be a good way of distributing my website, as many people use them as a quick way to find information. Most companies would compensate by advertising my website in their search engine, if my website contains a small search bar or link back to their homepage. This would persuade the company to promote my website as it would increase the popularity of their search engine, giving them a larger audience with more hits on their pages.
TV and radio would also be a good way of distributing my website because they are very popular. If I advertised my website it would draw in a much larger audience as many people watch TV or listen to the radio on a daily basis. Even though this is the most costly way to advertise, it would take very little time to earn the money back as many people will be listening to the adverts, hopefully making them want to donate to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment